Takl - A technology company with bad technology

I have tried several times to install the TAKL app. Like most, part of the verification process is sending your mobile phone a code to confirm that they have the correct person and number.

The problem is that TAKL's text messages with verification codes don't arrive.

I spent a good bit of time waiting for the text message. (None arrived for a couple of days!)

Then I contacted TAKL customer support. Emily told me that there was an issue sending their codes to T Mobile phones like mine. She said that she could provide one directly to me. We tried that twice, and the codes were not accepted.

TAKL is a good concept implemented using mobile phone technology. However, it is not properly implemented. Their tech does not work. It was a complete was of my time.

What I found particular offensive was that I was treated like a "beta user" -- someone who volunteers to help TAKL fix TAKL's problems. No thanks. I am just a customer who wanted an efficient and effective way to locate service providers.

Well, if you cannot set up a customer account, you cannot efficiently and effectively locate service providers.

Avoid TAKL.

Product or Service Mentioned: Takl Home Services On Demand Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Avoid this company. Their tech does not work..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 30.